Stainless Steel Details & Design Options
Stainless Steel Details
- We can fabricate a custom sink of any dimension or shape, and weld it in as a seamless, integral part of any top.
- You may provide a manufactured or imported sink to us for welding into the top, we require that it be 16-gauge to ensure a good, integral look.
- We can under-mount or cut-in any sink that you provide.
- Holes for faucets and accessories such as hot water inserts and soap dispensers are available options.
- Drain Pans are tapered 1/4" so that water will flow into the sink.
- Available in machine hammered texture for countertops.
- Quilt pattern textures are available for backsplashes and wall panels.
What does it look like?
- Stainless Steel countertops are made from the same material you would find on your kitchen appliances.
- A chic and contemporary surface, stainless steel is commonly used in professional kitchens due to its reputation as a low-maintenance material.
- Aptly named, stainless steel cannot be stained by household items or cleaners, and can be cleaned easily using Windex or any other all-purpose cleaner.
- Stainless Steel is the perfect surface for those who desire a modern, uniform surface.
What can I expect?
- Depending on the size and shape of your countertop, a non-welded butt seam may be required, however, the fabrication marks will be brushed out before installation, leaving a smooth, monolithic surface.
Getting A Quote:
For more information on the stainless steel detail we can incorporate into your countertops, please email email@example.com. We will be happy to help you with any inquiries and review your design ideas.