Stainless Steel Countertops
Stainless steel countertops are a popular choice for modern kitchens. Once considered a material for professional kitchens or commercial settings, stainless steel is now used as a complement to classic or transitional spaces.
Benefits of Using Stainless Steel:
- Used on its own, stainless gives off a modern feel and offers a uniform surface.
- A low-maintenance metal countertop option for those who want to maintain a consistent surface.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance are simple.
- Use Windex for daily cleaning, or a similar non-abrasive household cleaner.
- To maintain the shine of the countertop, you can polish the surface using a product like Stainless Steel Magic.
Stainless steel is a very durable material. To prevent scratches or damage, we recommend using cutting boards for cutting and chopping, and trivets for oven-hot pots and pans.
There are a number of design options which can be incorporated into stainless steel tops:
- Cutouts for sinks, cooktops, and hardware.
- Integral sinks in a number of styles for a solid counter surface.
- We can weld in a sink of your choosing.
We also offer a number of textures for stainless steel and metal countertops:
- Omni-Directional Brushing
- Custom Grind Pattern
- Machine Hammered Finish
If you are interested in a custom stainless steel countertop design that you don't see in this gallery, feel free to send over any photos or drawings to email@example.com. We will review your plans and provide an estimate based on the information you provide.
All of our stainless steel countertops are designed and delivered to you directly from our factory showroom in Mt. Kisco, NY. As a wholesale supplier, we put you in direct contact with our craftsmen to bring your design vision to life.
Learn more about Stainless Steel Countertops:
View More Stainless Steel Products: