Metal range hoods serve an important purpose and can significantly elevate the overall aesthetic of the kitchen! In fact, custom vent hoods provide a great design opportunity to create a focal point in your kitchen with a powerful statement piece.
Brooks Custom's metal range hoods are hand-made and one of a kind. Bring us your ideas and designs and we will help you bring them to life. Send us your inspirational photos so that we can get the best idea of what you're looking for and how we can produce it.
Option for custom metal range hoods:
- Choose from any of our metal materials: stainless steel, zinc, pewter, copper, or bronze.
- The glass is often used on the hood body, especially on sleek and contemporary styles.
- Modern hoods generally use one material
- Transitional or traditional styles tend to incorporate more than one contrasting metal or multiple finishes on the same hood.
- We do not custom corners on design details! Every aspect of our custom metal hoods is made from real materials. This includes 3/8" metal strapping and solid metal rivets.
Choose from a wide selection of metal finishes and decorative details:
- Mirror Polish
- Patina Finish
- Custom Powder Coat Paint
Our range hood pricing includes state of the art imported German blowers and efficient liners that include all of the halogen lights, controls, filters, and quiet blowers. If you will be providing your own hood inserts, be sure to make note of this at the time of quoting so we can provide you with the most accurate estimate.
This photo gallery represents a sampling of the range hoods that Brooks Custom can fabricate. If you have an idea for a style not shown here, send in your photos or drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our design team will review the information you provide and will get back to you with a proposal in three to four business days.
All of our range hoods are designed in and delivered directly from our factory showroom in Mt. Kisco, NY. Brooks Custom is a wholesale supplier that provides you with direct access to our craftsmen and engineers throughout the design process.
Range Hood Options:
To get more information on the options available for custom range hood, click through these links: