Live Edge Wood Table Tops
Brooks Custom is New York's premiere destination for live edge wood for custom tables, furniture, and countertops. Stocked with one of the best selections of premium wood slabs. Brooks is the only location in the area where designers can hand-pick their slabs and work with our skilled craftsmen to make their vision come to life.
- All slabs are personally hand-selected by owner, Richard Brooks.
- Wood slabs are chosen for size, grain, and texture.
- In our shop, each slab is machine-flattened on a CNC and kiln-dried to remove excess moisture to prevent future cracking or warping.
- To make a solid and smooth surface, each top is sealed and all cracks are filled with resin.
- We top off our slabs with our signature, hand-rubbed Marine finish that gives the tops a water and stain proof surface.
- All slabs shown in our inventory are presented at maximum length and width. They are meant to be cut down and configured to meet your specifications.
To view our live edge wood inventory, view our wood galleries. Here you will find our in-stock wood slabs, which is updated frequently, and ideas on how to customize and design using live edge.
If you have any questions of are interested in pricing, send your photos and dimensions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review all requests as they are received, and will generally return proposals within one to two business days.
For more information: