Live Edge Dining Tables
Brooks Custom is New York's premier destination for live edge dining tables, furniture, and countertops. Our inventory is stocked with one of the best selections of premium live edge slabs. Additionally, Brooks Custom is the only location in the area where you can be hands-on in the making of your live edge tables. Clients are invited to hand-pick designers can hand-pick their slabs and work with our skilled craftsmen to make their vision come to life.
- All live edge wood slabs are personally hand-selected by the owner of Brooks Custom, Richard Brooks.
- Live edge wood slabs are chosen for size, grain, and texture.
- When brought into our shop, each slab is machine-flattened on a CNC machine and is kiln-dried to prevent cracking or warping by removing excess moisture.
- To make a solid and smooth surface, each top is sealed and all cracks are filled with resin.
- For optimal protection, we top off our slabs with our signature hand-rubbed Marine Finish. This furniture-like finish is waterproof, stain-proof, and requires very little maintenance.
- The slabs in our inventory are shown and presented at their full size - maximum length and width. The wood is meant to be cut down and configured to meet your specifications.
For more ideas on how to design custom live edge dining tables, view our gallery of in-stock live edge tables for sale. The live edge tables are either available for purchase and pickup or can be finished specifically for your project. They demonstrate some of the varied finishing and construction options available for live edge tables.
You can also visit www.liveedgewoodcountertops.com to view our most up-to-date inventory of live edge wood slabs.
If you have any questions or are interested in pricing, send your photos and dimensions to email@example.com. We review all requests as they are received, and will generally return proposals within one to two business days.
For more information: