Fusion Glass Countertop
Glass is an exciting material showing lots of "pop." A fusion glass countertop is a unique and artistic way to add style to a kitchen or bathroom. It may be lit or just reflect the daylight in the room.
What is fusion glass?
- It is made by thermoforming 1/4" layers of glass in a kiln.
- The resulting countertops can be 1/2" to 5" in thickness.
- The kiln process is what gives fusion glass its artisanal and distinctive texture. Each top will have a unique pattern each time.
There are a number of colors, textures, and design options from which to choose when working with fusion glass. Since each piece is unique and artisan-made, we can only guarantee an approximate match.
The thermoforming process makes fusion glass tops very durable. The multiple layers of glass provide structural support that allows for overhangs and curved shapes.
Fusion glass is very easy to clean and maintain:
- Use Windex, or any other nonabrasive glass cleaner for day to day cleaning.
- Make sure to clean up any spills or debris to prevent any drink marks or rings.
- Some light scratches may occur; these will not affect the structural integrity of the top and should not detract from the overall appearance of the glass.
This photo gallery represents an example of what we can do with this artistic medium. For pricing, send your drawings or photos to email@example.com. We will review your project details and will provide you with a proposal based on the information you provide.
All of our glass countertops are designed in and delivered directly from our factory showroom in Mt. Kisco, NY. Brooks Custom provides a unique customer experience that gives you direct access to our craftsmen and engineers throughout the design process.
For more information on fusion glass countertops, click through to these links:
View More Glass Products: