End Grain Wood Countertops
End grain wood countertops are a traditional choice for butcher blocks and direct food prep. In addition to its traditional look, these butcher block tops are functional and practical.
- Wood has antibacterial qualities.
- The fibers of the end grain construction accept and protect knife blades as you work.
End grain wood countertops require a minimum thickness of 2 1/2" to ensure the stability of the top. End grain tops are typically 3-5" in thickness.
- Butcher blocks come with a sealed and oiled finish.
- This finish requires regular oiling to maintain and prevent the wood from drying out.
- This type of wood countertop is not warrantied for cracking due to dryness.
Style Options for End Grain Wood Countertops:
- Can be made from any wood species.
- Select a mixture of wood species for a unique statement.
- We can also create patterns throughout the top by making the pieces offset or arranging them like a checkerboard pattern.
For pricing, send your photos or drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your project details and information and will return a proposal to you within one to two business days.
All of Brooks Custom's wood countertops are fabricated and prepared for delivery and installation directly from our factory in Mt. Kisco, NY. As a wholesale supplier of wood countertops, Brooks Custom puts you in direct contact with our engineers and craftsmen to build the exact wood countertop that you and your clients are envisioning.
For More Information:
View More End Grain Wood Products: