Copper countertops add a classic and rustic look for kitchens. Known for its rich color, copper is durable and has natural anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties, making it safe for food contact.
The rich, warm tone of copper is perfect for rustic or country kitchens that are looking to infuse some 'old world' charm. Its "living finish" will acquire a patina over time, which will take about a year to develop in full.
- The penny color of matte copper will darken to a darker, brick-like color over time.
- Areas of heavy use and traffic will appear lighter than areas that see less use.
We can also apply a chemical patina to the countertop prior to delivery and installation. This will result in a darker and more even patina than what will occur naturally, but the finish will continue to evolve over time.
Caring for copper countertops:
- Copper is a low-maintenance material.
- For day to day cleaning, we recommend Windex or any other non-abrasive household cleaner.
- You can also use mild soap and water for daily maintenance.
Copper will be affected by contact with household items and foods:
- Lemon juice or other acidic items may alter or remove the patina.
- Vinegar will add to the patina and leave some dark spots.
Over time, the light and dark areas will blend together to create a unique "pattern of use" on the countertops.
This photo gallery represents a sampling of the copper countertops that we've done. For pricing, send your photos, drawings, and project details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review the information you provide and will return a proposal to you within one to two business days.
All of our copper countertops are designed and fabricated and delivered to you directly from our factory showroom in Mt. Kisco, NY. As a wholesale supplier, Brooks Custom provides a unique customer experience that puts you in direct contact with our engineers and craftsmen throughout the design process.
For more information on Copper Countertops:
View More Copper Products: