Concrete Countertop Details
Concrete countertops are incredibly versatile and customizable! Bring your ideas and creativity when to include concrete countertop details to your design to create something incredibly unique.
Examples of custom concrete countertop details:
- Cut-outs are no problem; we can incorporate cut-outs for sinks of all styles (undermount, farmhouse, vessel) and cooktops of any dimension.
- Faucet and other accessory cutouts can be included to match your specifications.
- Integral sinks and drainboards can be easily included in your design.
- Almost any item can be embedded into the concrete at the time that the molds are cast. Include anything from shells and fossils, sea glass, or personal artifacts into your countertop to create a personalized countertop.
- Choose from a variety of standard molded edge details.
- Trivets with stainless steel rods or grid patterns can be built into the concrete, especially around the cooktop.
- Concrete countertops can be made in any color. Choose from our wide variety of standard colors, or provide us with a color sample or Benjamin Moore swatch for custom color matching.
- We will come as close as possible to matching your color, but due to the nature of concrete countertops, it’s unlikely to be an exact match.
View our image gallery for more examples of concrete countertop details and examples that can be incorporated into your countertop. Please send us any designs for our quoting team to evaluate and to provide an estimate for the project.
All of Brooks Custom's concrete countertops are fabricated in and delivered to you directly from our factory in Mt. Kisco, NY. Though we are a wholesale supplier, we provide you with direct access to our craftsmen and engineers to ensure the accuracy of your order.
Learn more about engineered concrete countertops: