Artisan Cast Edge Profiles
View our gallery of artisan cast edge profiles specifically designed for the Bistro Collection.
The Bistro Collection, a line of artisan cast metal products, is a unique product that rethinks what's possible when designing with metal. One of the key advantages of this product line is that it makes edge profiles and shapes that are impossible with solid metal easy and affordable!
About the Bistro Collection:
- Available in eight metals: zinc, pewter, aluminum, copper, bronze, brass, nickel, and stainless steel.
- Our craftsmen apply the metal to a hard substrate or real wood core. The artisan cast metal is 80% metal and 20% resin.
- Artisan cast products are meant to show character marks and slight imperfections.
- Reacts just like real metal - artisan cast products will also develop a patina and a pattern of use over time - just like solid metal!
- Fast lead times - tops are ready in just 3-4 weeks after approved drawings.
We currently have two lines of edge profiles to select from:
- Classic edges modeled after our wood countertop edges, click here to browse the selection.
- Also, molded decorative metal edge profiles that can be seen in this gallery.
For pricing or more information on the Bistro Collection and artisan cast tops, email your project details and inspirational photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review your details in the order they arrive. You can expect to receive an estimate in one to two business days.