Bronze Counter Tops
Bronze counter tops are made of raw bronze sheet metals, a durable and rustic material for countertops, sinks, backsplashes, and range hoods.
Bronze has been used for centuries for tools, weapons, and armor, and is known for its durability and workability. Due to its reputation and history, bronze portrays a rustic and antiqued aesthetic that adds warmth and substance to any decor.
Characteristics of Bronze Countertops:
- Like zinc and copper, bronze has a "living" finish.
- This finish will evolve and patina throughout the lifetime of the countertop.
- Matte bronze is gold in color and will develop a darker brown patina.
- We can apply a patina in our shop, which will be darker than a natural patina.
Caring for Bronze Countertops:
- Bronze is a low-maintenance material.
- For day to day cleaning, we recommend using Windex or any other non-abrasive household cleaner.
- As a reactive metal, bronze will react with household chemicals and some food items.
- Acidic foods, like lemon juice, will remove the patina. Vinegar will leave dark spots and will add to the patina.
This photo gallery represents a sampling of what we can do with this material. Feel free to send any photos or drawings to email@example.com. Our design team will look over the details you provide and will prepare an estimate for you within one to two business days.
All of our bronze countertops are designed in and delivered directly from our factory showroom in Mt. Kisco, NY. Brooks Custom is a wholesale manufacturer who provides you with direct access to our craftsmen and engineers throughout the design process.
For more information about Bronze Countertops:
View Other Bronze Products:
View Other Metal Countertops: