Artisan Cast Stainless Steel Countertops
Artisan Cast stainless steel countertops from Brooks Custom's new Bistro Collection.
The Bistro Collection offers incredible design options that were previously unobtainable in sheet metal countertops.
- Available in eight unique metal finishes: zinc, nickel, pewter, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, and stainless steel.
- Fancy molded and decorative edges are available.
- Select from any of the edge profiles normally used on our wood countertops.
Why Choose the Bistro Collection?
- More affordable than sheet metal countertops.
- Fast Lead Time - tops are ready in just 3-4 weeks.
- Incredible design options and customizability.
For commercial tops in high-traffic areas, we can combine our durable sheet metal tops with cold cast edges. This provides you with a countertop that will stand up to heavy use with the custom edge detailing available from the Bistro Collection.
For pricing on our Bistro Collection countertops, send your photos and project details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your information and will provide you with an estimate in about one to two business days.
To view the other metal finishes available from the Bistro Collection, click here.
JUST LIKE REAL METAL
The artisan cast process is a way of applying a metal coating that is bonded to a waterproof core or to an exterior grade substrate. The resulting surface consists of 80% actual metal and behaves similarly to our hand-wrought metal products.
- Like sheet metals, Artisan Cast countertops have a living finish that will continue to evolve throughout the lifetime of the top.
- Countertop will acquire a natural patina that takes about a year to reach its full depth.
- Metal finishes are meant to have distressing, imperfections, and patina to create a "time-honored" or "rustic" appearance.
View Artisan Cast Materials: