Artisan Cast Pewter Countertops and Range Hoods
Artisan cast pewter countertops are fabricated by applying a metal coating that is bonded to a waterproof core or to an exterior grade substrate. The resulting surface consists of 80% actual metal and behaves similarly to our hand-wrought metal products.
- Like sheet metals, Artisan Cast countertops have a living finish that will continue to evolve throughout the lifetime of the top.
- Countertop will acquire a natural patina that takes about a year to reach its full depth.
- Metal finishes are meant to have distressing, imperfections, and patina to create a "time-honored" or "rustic" appearance.
Why Choose the Bistro Collection?
- More affordable than sheet metal countertops.
- Fast Lead Time - tops are ready in just 3-4 weeks.
- Incredible design options and customizability.
For commercial tops and high traffic areas, we can combine our durable sheet metal tops with artisan cast edges. This provides you with a countertop that will stand up to heavy use with the custom edge detailing available from the Bistro Collection.
For pricing on our Bistro Collection countertops, send your photos and project details to email@example.com. We will review your information and will provide you with an estimate in about one to two business days.
For examples of our other metal finishes, click here.