Artisan Cast Aluminum Countertops and Range Hoods
Artisan cast aluminum countertops from Brooks Custom's Bistro Collection; a line of artisan cast metal finish countertops made using a new process. This process delivers a fast and affordable way to achieve an elemental bistro look in metal countertops. Fancy edges and curves in metal are not only possible but affordable!
The Bistro Collection offers incredible design options that were previously unobtainable in sheet metal countertops.
- Available in eight unique metal finishes including zinc, nickel, pewter, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, and stainless steel.
- Fancy molded and decorative edges are available.
- Also, you may select from any of the edge profiles normally used on our wood countertops.
Aluminum is a soft metal that is typically too malleable to be used in sheet metal countertops, though its silver-tone is often in demand by designers and clients.
The artisan cast process eliminates many of the constraints or limitations of working with aluminum. It also provides an option for us to use it on flat surfaces with decorative edge profiles and complex shapes.
Why Choose the Bistro Collection?
- More affordable than sheet metal countertops.
- Fast Lead Time - tops are ready in just 3-4 weeks.
- Incredible design options and customizability.
We also developed a technique using this new process specifically for commercial tops and high-traffic areas. By combining our durable sheet metal tops with artisan cast edges, we not only provide you with a countertop that will stand up to heavy use but one that also has the custom edge detailing available from the Bistro Collection.
For pricing on our Bistro Collection countertops, send your photos and project details to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving and reviewing your information, you can expect to receive an estimate within one to two business days.
To view other metal finishes available from the Bistro Collection, click here.