Artisan Cast Aluminum Countertops and Range Hoods
Artisan cast aluminum countertops from Brooks Custom's Bistro Collection; a line of artisan cast metal finish countertops made using a new process. This process delivers a fast and affordable way to achieve an elemental bistro look in metal countertops. Fancy edges and curves in metal are not only possible but affordable!
The Bistro Collection offers incredible design options that were previously unobtainable in sheet metal countertops.
- Available in eight unique metal finishes: zinc, nickel, pewter, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, and stainless steel.
- Fancy molded and decorative edges are available.
- Select from any of the edge profiles normally used on our wood countertops.
Aluminum is a soft metal that is typically too malleable to be used in sheet metal countertops, though its silver tone is often in demand by designers and clients.
The artisan cast process eliminates many of the deterrents of working with aluminum and provides an option for us to use it on flat surfaces with decorative edge details and complex shapes.
Why Choose the Bistro Collection?
- More affordable than sheet metal countertops.
- Fast Lead Time - tops are ready in just 3-4 weeks.
- Incredible design options and customizability.
For commercial tops and high-traffic areas, we can combine our durable sheet metal tops with artisan cast edges. This provides you with a countertop that will stand up to heavy use with the custom edge detailing available from the Bistro Collection.
For pricing on our Bistro Collection countertops, send your photos and project details to email@example.com. We will review your information and will provide you with an estimate in about one to two business days.
To view other metal finishes available from the Bistro Collection, click here.