Engineered Concrete Countertop Details and Design Options
What does it look like?
- Our Verdicrete countertops are a stain, heat, and water resistant product that most closely resemble solid surface countertops.
- Unlike these other materials, Verdicrete can be made in any color, and rarely requires the use of field joints or seams.
- While we do our best to match any color on the Benjamin Moore color chart, please keep in mind that color matching is not an exact science.
- Every slab of Verdicrete is unique and will show slight variations in tonality, color field, and texture. This uniqueness is the beauty of Verdicrete.
What can I expect?
- Verdicrete is a very durable surface that will not crack.
- You may see hairline cracks or surface crazing; these are considered a normal characteristic of Verdicrete and will not impact the structural integrity of your countertop.
Some of the concrete countertop details available:
- Integral sinks in varying shapes and sizes are available.
- We can under-mount or cut-in any sink that you provide.
- Holes for faucets and accessories such as hot water inserts and soap dispensers are available options.
- Integral drain board patterns and recessed areas for special uses are very distinctive options.
- You can inlay almost any material into the concrete. Items such as glass, fossils, or shells are often used.
- Built-in trivets, using stainless steel rods and buttons, are often used next to cooktops.
- Molded edge profiles are available. You may choose from our library of edge shapes.
- Staining or patterned effects offer interesting design options
For more information or pricing on engineered concrete countertops, send your photos or drawings to email@example.com. Our design team will review your details and get back to you with an estimate within one to two business days.