Range Hood Care & Maintenance
Brooks Custom Range Hood Care Instructions:
- Metal range hoods are incredibly low-maintenance.
- The metal finishes we use are very durable; they will not rust, nor do they need any special protective treatment.
If your range hood needs cleaning, the steps are very simple:
- Spray with Windex, and wipe with a paper towel to prevent spotting.
- Remove the filters and run through the dishwasher once every six months.
If you experience any problems with your range hood, please contact our service department before trying to handle any complex problems.
WARRANTY FOR RANGE HOODS:
- All Brooks Custom products come with a Full One Year Warranty.
- Brooks Custom will repair or replace, at their option, any product determined to be faulty due to manufacturing defects.
- Products not installed by Brooks Custom must be returned to the Brooks Custom showroom.
- Incidental work or adjacent materials are not included in warranty coverage. This is standard in most of the home improvement industry.
- Sales are final on all finished products left in our showroom for more than 90 days.
Please follow this procedure to help us understand the nature of your problem:
- Provide us with photos to illustrate the nature and size of your problem.
- First, place a quarter next to each problem area as a scale reference.
- Next, take a wide-angle photo that shows the entire countertop.
- Then, take a close-up photo of each problem area (showing the quarter in each close-up). This is standard in most of the home improvement industry.
- Email photos to email@example.com. After the photos are received, our Service Department will reply back with resolution options.
For other questions about range hoods, email firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will review your inquiries and get back to you as soon as possible.