Copper Details & Options
Copper Countertop Details:
- We can fabricate a custom integral sink (rectangular, square, or round) and weld it in as a seamless part of any top.
- We can under-mount or cut-in any sink that you provide.
- Holes for faucets and accessories such as hot water inserts and soap dispensers are available options.
- Drain Pans are tapered 3/8" so that water will flow into the sink.
What does it look like?
- Copper is a classic, rustic material best known for its durability and anti-bacterial properties.
- Reddish-brown in appearance, matte copper will develop a patina similar to brick in color. Professionally patinated copper will be darker and will appear more uniform in color than copper given the opportunity to develop its patina naturally.
- Both matte and patinated copper has a "living finish" and will continue to evolve through the lifetime of the countertop.
What can I expect?
- An artisanal metal, copper countertops may show slight scratches, pinholes, and soldering marks that add to its country charm.
- Hammered copper will have a wavy, undulated surface and will not be machine flat.
- Depending on the size and shape of your countertop, a non-welded butt seam may be required.
- Very large tops may require a mechanical, silicone-sealed field joint. No on-site welding is necessary.
For more information on copper details and design options, email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you and help you design your unique copper countertop.