Bronze Details & Options
- We can fabricate a custom integral sink (rectangular or square) and weld it in as a seamless part of any top.
- We can under-mount or cut-in any sink that you provide.
- Holes for faucets and accessories such as hot water inserts and soap dispensers are available options.
- Drain Pans are tapered 1/4" so that water will flow into the sink.
What does it look like?
- Bronze is a rustic, durable and reactive metal.
- Golden in color, matte bronze will develop a dark brown patina.
- Professionally patinated bronze will appear darker and more uniform than bronze given the opportunity to develop its patina naturally.
What can I expect?
- Bronze countertops are not and are not meant to represent a monolithic surface. An artisanal metal, bronze countertops may show slight scratches, pinholes, and soldering marks that add to its country charm.
- Hammered bronze will have a wavy, undulated surface and will not be machine flat.
- Depending on the size and shape of your countertop, a non-welded butt seam may be required.
- Very large tops may require a mechanical, silicone-sealed field joint. No on-site welding is necessary.
Getting A Quote:
If you have any questions about the bronze details available for your countertops and backsplashes, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review all requests as they come in, and will return estimates to you within one to two business days.