Cold Cast Residential Countertops
Cold cast residential countertops help you get the look of sheet metal countertops at an affordable price and fast lead time. Perfect for decorative or home use, the cold cast countertops are available in eight metal finishes; aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, nickel, pewter, stainless steel, and zinc.
Artisan Cast Residential Countertops
Artisan cast residential countertops provide the look of solid metal countertops at an affordable price and fast lead time. Additionally, artisan cast allows for incredible design options otherwise impossible when working with metal.
Choose from eight metals including; aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, nickel, pewter, stainless steel, and zinc.
Artisan cast countertops react and age like solid metal products, gradually a patina will develop and the top will acquire a unique 'pattern of use.'
To note, artisan cast products are not meant to portray perfect, monolithic surfaces. For example, distressing marks, dings, and pith marks are common. As a result, we recommend you test out the finish on a sample prior to ordering.
Benefits of choosing Artisan Cast Countertops:
- Get metal countertops at an affordable price!
- Due to streamlined production, tops are ready in just 2 to 4 weeks!
- Including a One-Year Warranty
- No size constraints for seamless countertops. Because our craftsmen apply artisan cast metal to an MDF core, sheet limitations of solid metal do not apply.
- Incorporate any of our wood edge profiles as well as decorative artisan cast edge profile.
- Also, add design details like curves, shapes, and custom edges.
- Solid metal tops may be coupled with artisan cast edge for maximum durability.
For examples and to view samples of artisan cast products, feel free to visit our showroom. Frequently, customers have a better understanding of the product when they view it in comparison to our other offerings. Also, we can ship samples to your location - click here to fill out the sample form.
To obtain pricing, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inspirational photos and project details. After, we will review your project details. Expect an estimate in about one to two business days.